Hilton Head Island can be an excellent area to own long-term rentals, particularly when you ensure that those rentals are properly managed. At Coastal Long Term Rental Company, we have a proven ability to protect and enhance rental investments. From Sea Pines Plantation to Windmill Harbour, you can depend on our company to serve your best interests – day and night, year-round.
Why Choose Coastal Long Term Rental Company?
- Strict tenant screening and selection
- Simple commission structure
- No additional surprise fees
- Timely, accurate statements with electronic deposits/checks delivered each month
- Use of preferred vendors who are the best in the industry and who respond quickly (Coastal does NOT mark-up invoices)
- Excellent customer service, providing efficient, effective and professional support to owners and tenants alike
- Specialize in managing properties on Hilton Head Island only
- Rental Payments. Coastal handles all intake of rent and remits proceeds to owners as soon as possible after tenant payments have cleared. We are accurate and timely in payments to owners.
- Year End. Computer generated 1099’s are sent in a timely fashion. Additionally, a cumulative statement of your account is sent at year end.
- Utilities. Tenants are required to pay for all measured utilities. Coastal will assist tenants in the transfer of utilities and ensure it is completed in a timely manner. In most cases, tenants are responsible for electricity, cable and internet. If it is a single family home, water is also the responsibility of the tenant. Prior to any move-out Coastal will then assist owners with the transfer of utilities back to their name so there’s no interruption in service.
- Tenant Screening. We perform a background check, national credit check through Experian, confirmation of at least two prior rentals, and employment verification.
- Security Deposits. We ALWAYS collect a security deposit equal to one month’s rent or more, along with any applicable pet deposits.
- Repairs and Maintenance. We consult with our owners concerning any major repairs and do NOT mark-up any invoices. Owners will receive original invoice copies from the company who performed the repair. We use qualified, experienced and price-competitive vendors to perform repairs.
If you own rental investments in the area, please get in touch with our team today to learn how we can help you maximize the potential of your property.